Sunday, September 20, 2009

San Diego Super Chargers

We had a great time today at the Chargers vs. Ravens game with our friends, Paul and Ann. It was my first NFL game, which is somewhat sad since I've lived in three cities with pro football teams. I thoroughly enjoyed all the big money hoopla surrounding the actual sport - there was always something interesting going on, including the antics of the football-crazed (and drunk) fans. The Chargers lost, unfortunately, but it was an exciting game with some great moments!





2 comments:

The McGregor Clan said...

I love me some pro football!! I have only been to one game in the last four years, and it makes me sad. But I have had to prioritize my extra $$$$ and that is what going to pro games is...$$$$. But oh-so fun!! Before Alana, John and I would go to 3-4 Titans games. With all the hockey games ya'll go to, you definitely know the "crowd" experience. The drunk fans are my favorite, I am sad to say. i have never met a mean one at a game. They are so darn drunkenly happy that it makes me laugh. The worst part is walking out of the stadium after a loss, but I always think, "There's always next time." :)

Anonymous said...

I love LaDainian Tomlinson! But I could do without Philip Rivers' 'tude sometimes... Can you believe the Broncos are 4-0?? Woa. Glad you got to go see an NFL game finally! I usually root for the Chargers when their win doesn't impact the Broncos. ;-)