Friday, May 15, 2009

The Music Man

Dan's school had their spring concert tonight, where the kids (K-12th grade) performed songs and scenes from a variety of musicals. They did several songs from "Annie," and guess who they asked to be Daddy Warbucks?? Yes, it's because he's bald. He's been practicing with the kids for weeks and has become a pretty big celebrity with the elementary students. The performance tonight was fantastic, and I might be a little biased, but I think Dan stole the show. He definitely got the biggest ovation from the crowd for his number - he's such a good sport and the kids and teachers love him for it. I do too!! :)

6 comments:

Murray said...

I am speechless!!!
I am going to send a clip to the Islanders to play in the dressing room before games to inspire them!

Emily and Kolby said...

Watching this video made my day!!! : ) It's so great that he did that for those kids!

Remy said...

That's so fun! I remember do these shows in Highschool with my choir, I loved it! Way to go Dan!

Tousley's said...

I love it! Way to go, Dan.

Steve Campbell said...

Adorable!! I want to see you guys do the whole production now!

Tricia said...

WOW! And he's married to my cousin! Amazing!