Saturday, August 9, 2008

"The Greatest Show on Earth"

Dan surprised me this weekend by taking me to my very first Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus! It was so much fun! We went an hour before the show started so we could meet some of the performers and animals. The circus was really fun, and we were surrounded by lots of young kids in the audience, which made it even better! Dan remembers the "three ring" circus from his childhood, where they had three acts going on at the same time, and you had to choose one to watch. At this one, they usually only had one main act going on at a time, which was better for me since I didn't want to miss anything!




We make pretty good clowns, don't you think?
The elephants were my favorite part of the show - so adorable!
This was the grand finale with most of the performers out on stage - you can blow up the photo if you click on it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like a good time! And yes, you two would make great clowns!

It was fun to see you guys in Colorado, we've been missing you!

~Jennifer

archshrk said...

Dan is awesome! He's spontaneous and knows how to surprise you. I bet he makes you laugh all the time:)

Julia

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. Looks awesome!